Accept Payments that Flow into Nonprofit Success Pack
Grow Recurring Revenue with a Unified View of Sustainers
Increase Conversion with Personalized Donation Pages
Create Giving Pages to Accept Donations
- Launch Giving Pages in Minutes: Easily launch mobile-ready donation forms with custom fields that match your online presence and are designed to maximize donations. Create as many as you like, and use them on your site or as standalone pages.
- Maximize Donations: Boost donations by letting donors cover fees, allowing for gifts in honor of someone, enabling fund designations, and giving one-time or recurring gift options.
- Customize Ask Ladders: Leverage prebuilt ask ladders or set the number of asks, amounts, and frequency. Describe the impact of each amount, and default to recurring donations.
- Integrate Google Analytics: Identify top-performing Giving Pages by pushing source code tracking into Elevate; leverage hidden fields on Giving Pages for additional tracking through to NPSP.
Integrate Payment Services into NPSP
- Process Payments End-to-End: Connect your existing gateway to accept U.S.-dollar donations online and directly in NPSP via multiple payment methods, including PayPal Checkout.
- Connect Any Web Page: Accept payments on a custom donation page or other web page to integrate payments into NPSP using our extensible Payments API.
- View All Data in NPSP: Track donations using campaigns and general accounting units to ensure accuracy, and streamline accounting with a unified view of all donation data.
- Strengthen Security and Scalability: Rest assured that Payment Services can handle your largest events. Payment Services meets all industry-leading compliance standards: PCI compliance Level 1, GDPR, and CCPA.
View All Recurring Donors in One Place
- Manage Recurring Donations: Perform single or recurring credit card transactions with the ability to cancel or edit recurring donations in NPSP.
- Save Your Staff Time: Process recurring donations automatically, notify admins and sustaining donors when recurring payments fail, and flag lapsed gifts for automated communications.
- Import Existing Sustainers: Consolidate your recurring donors in one place using our import functionality to pull existing sustaining donors into NPSP.
- Notify Staff and Donors: Customize and brand receipts, and opt to have them generated and sent automatically. Plus, manage receipts and recurring gifts in the Admin Console or directly in NPSP.
- Integrate with Your Marketing Platform: Use a marketing tool that integrates with the Nonprofit Success Pack, such as Marketing Cloud Engagement for Nonprofits.
- Offer Ladders for Each Donor: Create an ask ladder for each donor based on prior giving history in NPSP.
- Prefill Donation Fields: Increase donation form conversion by populating fields on Giving Pages from the URL, such as name and email address.
- Leverage an Elevate-Specific Email: Use an email template in Marketing Cloud Engagement for Nonprofits across multiple journeys to personalize the donation page and increase conversion.
Get Started With Flexible Options
- Use Elevate with Stripe: Start fundraising with the Power of Us Edition with no upfront costs. Fees are 3% of the amount of funds raised plus payment processing fees, and you can give donors the option to cover fees.
- Expand to Advanced Needs: Use the Advanced Edition for higher processing volumes, lower transaction fees, and more payment gateway choices. Contact your account executive.
- Discover Global Options: If you are operating outside the U.S., fundraising in multiple currencies, have additional needs, learn more about our ecosystem of partners.
- Start in the Power of Us Portal: To get started, log in to the Power of Us portal to request Elevate.
I knocked out what would have been a two-day process in 30 minutes. The hardest part was trying to figure out what background image to use.” Rev. Bill Johnson, Chief Information OfficerConcordia Theological Seminary
*Salesforce.org Payment Services and Giving Pages (known together as Salesforce.org Elevate) are made available to United States–based customers transacting in U.S. dollars. Customers outside of the U.S. have the power of the Salesforce ecosystem. Elevate now supports switching between Advanced Edition and Power of Us Edition.