[On Demand Webinar] Advancing Alumni and Donor Relationships in Higher Education
Best Practices and Predictions for Advancement in the UK and Europe
Higher education institutions today are reimagining their approach to alumni relations, fundraising, and development in order to drive institutional success and remain globally competitive.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the following topics:
- understanding global and local alumni populations to support institutional success
- how to gain buy-in from senior leadership to support and reach annual and/or campaign goals
- top tips and technology to cultivate an engaged and active alumni community
- Moderator: Tricia King, former VP Global Engagement at CASE
- Corrine van Vliet, Alumni Programme Coordinator, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, AMSIB
- Fernando Soares, Executive Director, Fundraising Unit, NOVA University Lisbon
- Austin Tomlinson, Director of Alumni, INSEAD Business School
Please fill out the form to watch the webinar.