2021 Summit Award Winners
The Summit Awards are a community-driven program with nominations submitted and voted on by hundreds of people from our global community! We’re honored to celebrate folks doing incredible work in partnership with the salesforce ecosystem. Join us in celebrating this year’s Summit Award winners, selected across six categories for their innovation and use of technology.
Excellence in Student Success
This award will be given to a college or university that is using Salesforce to impact student success in a positive way.
Winner: Babson College
- The Coventry University Group
- Case Western Reserve University
- Babson College
Excellence in Institutional Efficiency
This award is dedicated to those who are giving back time, by making workstreams more efficient.
Winner: Ivy Tech Community College, Financial Aid & Admissions
- Florida State University
- Ivy Tech Community College, Financial Aid & Admissions
- University of Kentucky
Dave Perry Excellence in Innovation
This award will be given to a college or university that is using Salesforce to innovate in one or more areas of the institution (Recruitment & Admissions, Student Success, Advancement, Marketing, Community Engagement, etc).
Winner: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Olivet Nazarene University
- University of Arizona
This award is given to an individual who consistently demonstrates thought leadership, innovation in transparency and inclusive collaboration, and unparalleled dedication to the Salesforce education community.
Winner: Mark Flanagan – CTO, Economic Mobility Systems, Dallas County Promise
- Mark Flanagan
- Rebecca Joffrey
- Frank Montoya
- Carrie Otto
Excellence in Career & College Prep
This award will be given to an educational institution or system (K-12) using Salesforce to prepare its students for success in college and career.
Winner: Houston Independent School District, College Readiness
- Cherry Creek Public Schools, Career & Innovation in the Education Services Department
- Houston Independent School District, College Readiness
- San Diego County Office of Education, Office of Innovation
Excellence in Recruitment & Admissions Innovation
This award will be given to a college or university that is using Salesforce in innovative, forward-looking ways to transform its approach to recruitment and admissions.
Winner: Southern New Hampshire University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of Pittsburgh College of Business Administration
- University of Alabama Birmingham, University Relations, Digital Strategy & Marketing