World Tour Amsterdam: What’s in it for me?
If you want to know why leading Dutch Nonprofit organizations and Higher Ed institutes are attending the Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam then look no further.
This year’s World Tour brings together top industry innovators to share their stories and experience for one day at the Amsterdam RAI on the 26th March. With focused Nonprofit and Higher Ed breakout sessions you’ll have ample opportunity to learn about the latest Salesforce developments for Nonprofits and Higher Eds and discover how you can use these to further power your mission.
- Be inspired by speakers including Parker Harris, Co-Founder of Salesforce, Peter Coffee, Head of Platform Research of Salesforce and Renzo Taal, AVP Enterprise North Europe of Salesforce.
- Learn how Ronald McDonald House uses Sales Cloud to build a sustainable relationship with 10000+ constituents in the Netherlands.
- Enjoy full access to the Cloud Expo showcasing product demos and innovative partner apps that could help you grow your programs and operations.
- Connect with potential partners, sponsor and peers and build lasting relationship that positively impact your organization.
- Learn how to make the most out of Salesforce during tailored breakout sessions for Nonprofit and Higher Ed users.
- Meet Salesforce.org team and learn about the 1-1-1 Model and what it could mean for your organization.
What Past Attendees Say:
“We had a fantastic experience before, during and after the World Tour Amsterdam, which truly contributed to the mission of the Black Jaguar Foundation (BJF). After learning about the Salesforce 1-1-1 Model during the World Tour, we presented the same model to a Belgian company who adopted the Model and donated 1% of its turnover to the Black Jaguar Foundation, for a period of time.” – Ben Valks, Initiator, Black Jaguar Foundation
Read their story here: bddy.me/1wdjVcM
Looking forward to a great event and meeting plenty of you there!
About Ivar: Ivar is the Nonprofit Manager for Northern Europe at Salesforce.org. He is passionate about helping the nonprofits accelerate the success of their programs via strategic relationship management design, planning and execution.
You Might Also Like
Insights from the field of hunger could spark new thinking on broader issues.
Top three takeaways from the “Choose Your Own Adventure: Connecting Handshake with Salesforce” session at Dreamforce.
The Community Sprint, held in San Francisco on November 2-3, was a first-of-its-kind event for the Commons Community. It embraced…