This Week in Higher Ed Innovation: 5 Must-Read Articles
Here are five #edtech articles that informed and inspired us this week.
1. More Faculty Are Flipping Classrooms, Report Says
By: Jarrett Carter via @EducationDive
More and more professors are using a hybridized approach of in-person and online teaching — just 19% of faculty hold only in-person classes.
2. My Personal Values & Principles and Thoughts on Student Affairs, Technology, and Leadership
By: Joe Sabado
As the sixth anniversary of his blog approaches, Joe Sabado gives an overview of his thoughts and ideas on ed tech.
3. Students As Customers? Salesforce Tailors CRM Tools for Schools
By: Antoinette Siu via @HigherEdSurge
EdSurge talks about the increased emphasis Salesforce and Salesforce.org are placing on making CRM adoption easier for higher ed and K-12 institutions.
4. Get Inspired By & Connect to #CDEtop30 #EdTech Transformers
By: Lisa Nielsen
A great infographic on the top 30 innovators that transforming both K-12 and higher ed classrooms.
5. Q&A: In Indiana, Virtual Reality Poised to Bring High-Impact Experiences to the Classroom
By: Amy Burroughs via @EdTech_HigherEd
Early adopters of VR at Indiana University Bloomington are showing us the classroom of the future with enhanced experiences like an immersive tour of ancient Rome.
You Might Also Like
This article is part of our ongoing series that explores how automation, intelligence, and real-time engagement can help nonprofit organizations…
Introducing the officers and members of the 2023 Salesforce America Higher Education Advisory Council (HEAC).
Three important issues and trends that emerged from the Strategic Enrollment Management Conference.