NPSP Households Version 2.4 Now Available
By Kevin Bromer, Solutions Architect. Reposted from kevinbromer.com.
Version 2.4 of the Nonprofit Starter Pack Households package is now generally available and can be installed using this link.
Join us for a webinar overview of the new features on Wednesday, June 27th at 9:00AM PDT. Register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/379394656.
Some highlights include:
– You can now define your own Opportunity Rollups to the Contact, Household or Account object
– Brand new Household management interface thanks to Groundwire and Futurehope
– New Households Settings interface, including a utility for managing common rollup errors
– Soft credit rollups now available for Contact
– New rollup fields for Contacts, Households and Account for Best Gift Year and Best Gift Year Total
… and a whole bunch more!
Checkout the full release notes here.
Screensteps are available here.
You Might Also Like
Now that the Dreamforce Agenda Builder is live, it’s time to sit down and plan your schedule for the week…
Salesforce.org is introducing new 1:1 guided training and resources for nonprofit and higher ed customers using the Nonprofit Success Pack…
Salesforce Architect Phil Bennett supports human trafficking organisations at home in the UK and also in India using his Salesforce…