NGO Connect Spring ‘15 Release
The NGO Connect Spring ‘15 Release is live. NGO Connect helps nonprofits connect their organization and transform how they build and retain lifetime relationships with their constituents and the new NGO Connect Spring ‘15 release is our best release yet. Register today for our May 12th customer webinar to learn more about NGO Connect’s new features and the upgrade path. The Spring ‘15 Customer Release webinar will begin at 11am PDT/ 2pm EDT.
Spring ’15 Release Highlights
We have been working with our customers and partners to drive further innovation and get the highest priority features requests into the product. The Spring ‘15 release includes all of the following and more:
- Streamline gift entry with a new Batch Gift Entry tool
- Accelerate fundraising productivity with automated Matching Gift features
- Build even more effective event registration forms with advanced customization options
- Engage large groups of volunteers easier with new tools for volunteer group leaders
- Enable more advanced management of giving societies and circles by automating constituent recognition
Learn Even More About Salesforce.org and NGO Connect
If your organization is new to Salesforce and/or considering NGO Connect, we encourage you to register here for a NGO Connect deep dive demo scheduled for Thursday May 14th at 11am PDT/ 2pm EDT.
You Might Also Like
Salesforce’s New Nonprofit Cloud unites programs, fundraising, engagement and outcomes.
Behavioral Economics Modeling AI enables nonprofit organizations to optimize donations from individual donors while lowering the cost per dollar raised
International Women's Day is a time to celebrate the accomplishments of women and girls around the world. It’s a time…