8 Sessions at NTC We’re Excited About!
We are officially two weeks out from one of the most anticipated conferences of the year — The Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC)! I don’t know about you all, but I am beyond jazzed to see what the nonprofit community is bringing this year. Will there be an inflatable dinosaur again? Will I get to see the cherry blossoms? What do I have to do to get a t-shirt?
When I’m not busy dreaming of swag, I’m perusing the amazing sessions — so many to choose from, so little time! It was hard to narrow it down but here are the sessions I’m most looking forward to:
1. Creating Brand Ownership: Everyone in Your Org Should See Themselves as a Brand Ambassador
2. For the Love of Volunteers! How Do You Choose the Right Technology to Help Manage Them?
3. Using Operational Data to Inform Policymaking at the National Domestic Violence Hotline
4. Finding and Creating Budget-Friendly Images
5. How (and Why) We Doubled Down on Digital Content to Protect Wild Places
6. The Fully-Informed Approach to Calculating Return on Investment
7. Digital Content Creation: Reaching People Who Look First and Read Later
8. Crawl, Walk, Run: Email Strategies for Every Stage of Marketing
- Smile: Come join us at our community campfire in our salon foyer to say hi and take a fun photo in our photo booth.
- Learn: We’ll be hosting six 20-minute sessions for users ranging from the Salesforce beginner to the intermediate/advanced user on Friday, March 24.
- Party: Also, come grab a drink (let’s be honest, drinkS) at the Power of Us Party on Thursday, March 23. RSVP today!
You Might Also Like
Salesforce’s Summer ‘23 Release features offer stronger solutions in programs and grantmaking.
A CRM is a customer relationship management tool that helps organizations such as nonprofits and education institutions manage relationships with…
This Women’s History Month, we celebrate the innovative women leaders of the Salesforce Catalyst Fund who are helping to bring…