5 Reasons to Attend the 2018 Higher Ed Summit and Bring a Colleague!
If you’ve been a lone wolf in trying to advance your department’s mission and innovate with Salesforce on campus, this is the perfect opportunity to create a wolf pack! There is always strength in numbers. Bring your colleagues to this year’s Higher Ed Summit in Washington, D.C. and learn about amazing transformations that institutions are experiencing across the world. Take a look at 5 reasons you and your colleagues can’t miss the event of the year in our nation’s capital!
1. Inspiration from Visionaries
With this lineup of plenary speakers, you’ll leave the Summit ready to make a difference:
- Dr. Madeleine K. Albright, the first female Secretary of State and current Professor in the Practice of Diplomacy at the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service
- The Honorable Charles F. Bolden, the 12th Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Guy Kawasaki, the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool, brand ambassador for Mercedes-Benz, and an executive fellow of the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley)
2. Learn How Your Peers are Innovating with Salesforce
See first-hand how…
- Georgetown University built GU360, an enterprise-wide implementation of Salesforce, to provide a 360-degree picture of their constituents that allows the university to connect with students, faculty and alumni in a whole new way
- The University of Massachusetts Lowell is engaging students through one-stop student services, admissions and career services
- Southern New Hampshire University is innovating and growing like never before, creating disruptive models in higher education
3. Attend 70+ Breakout Sessions and Workshops for All Roles and Experience Levels
- Get started with Salesforce in an interactive Trailhead Workshop
- See live demos of Salesforce solutions for recruiting, student success, advancement, marketing, analytics, building apps, and more
- Jump-start your innovation with interactive workshops designed to help you reimagine the way students can succeed
- Hear best practices and get your questions answered from Salesforce gurus
- Connect with dozens of Salesforce partners to learn more about implementation services and add-on apps
4. See the Salesforce for Higher Ed Roadmap
Get a glimpse of what’s next from Salesforce.org. It’s so top-secret, we can’t put this in print…you’ll have to see it live!
5. Expand Your Network and Enjoy the Entertainment!
- Experience the National Harbor’s beautiful surroundings and hop on a ferry to see all of the history our nation’s capital has to offer
- “Birds of a feather” networking lunches
- A fun cocktail reception
- Visit the Georgetown campus and join a volunteer activity
Don’t delay – register today!
You Might Also Like
Learn more about the work of the Global Fund and why the focus on global health is still critical to…
We’re back in person for our 11th Education Summit! From April 10-12, we will be in Dallas, Texas, with education…
This article is part of our ongoing series that explores how automation, intelligence, and real-time engagement can help nonprofit organizations…