FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Built on the world’s #1 CRM platform, Salesforce.org’s newest industry solution gives every nonprofit a 360-degree view of their mission
CHICAGO—JUNE 13, 2018—CONNECTIONS —Salesforce.org, the philanthropic arm of Salesforce, today announced Salesforce.org Nonprofit Cloud, a complete solution set that enables nonprofits to track and measure programs in real time, raise more funds by unlocking data with AI-driven insights and take every constituent on their own personal journey, from onboarding to impact.
Nonprofits are facing ever-increasing pressure to quantify and demonstrate their effectiveness and impact, and deliver the personalized experiences that people have come to expect online, according to a study by the Johnson Center.
“People are getting involved with causes at an unprecedented rate and the demand for nonprofit programs and services is only going up," said Rob Acker, CEO, Salesforce.org. ”That's why we’re delivering Nonprofit Cloud, to provide a new set of solutions to uniquely enable nonprofits to accelerate their impact, and connect to their constituents in a whole new way.”
Salesforce.org Announces Nonprofit Cloud, A Complete Solution Set Enabling Nonprofit Organizations to Power their Mission and Accelerate Impact
Salesforce.org Goes All-In on Nonprofit SuccessNonprofit Cloud provides solutions across program management, fundraising, and engagement by combining Salesforce.org products with the industry-leading Salesforce products and the power of the Salesforce ecosystem and partners to address the challenges organizations face every day. Salesforce.org first introduced solutions for nonprofits with Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), and now the new Nonprofit Cloud provides a 360-degree view of every aspect of a nonprofit’s mission--from donors and partners to programs and mission impact. Built on the #1 CRM platform, with input from more than 30,000 nonprofit Salesforce.org customers, Nonprofit Cloud is designed for flexibility, efficiency, and scale. New Salesforce Einstein capabilities available in Nonprofit Cloud bring artificial intelligence to fundraising, reporting on mission impact and marketing engagement.
- Einstein Analytics for Impact will deliver insights that help nonprofits make smarter decisions about their programs. Nonprofits can take income data and cross it with program outcomes to get a full picture of how they’re delivering on their mission.
- Einstein Opportunity Insights provides fundraisers with real-time insights on donation opportunities, allowing fundraisers to use time efficiently and maximize donor involvement. For example, a development director will know how likely a donation is to close based on past engagement and will get reminders to follow up with a prospect if needed.
- Einstein Prediction Builder enables nonprofits to build AI models on any custom Salesforce field or object, and leverage data in Nonprofit Cloud to predict outcomes to determine an individual donor's propensity to give.
New Resources to Advance Customer SuccessWith the Salesforce AppExchange and solutions built by ISVs, nonprofits have many choices for additional solutions that address their needs. Salesforce.org leverages all the resources in Salesforce Success Cloud and recommends the Salesforce partners that are most closely aligned with the unique needs of each organization. Nonprofit Cloud Kits are packages of Salesforce.org and Salesforce.com products that are designed to simplify how nonprofits take the next step on their Nonprofit Cloud journey. This could mean a Kit for smaller organizations just getting started with Salesforce technology, or one for larger nonprofits investing heavily in their fundraising efforts.
Pricing and Availability
- For more information on pricing and solution Kits, please visit: https://www.testforce.org/nonprofitcloud
Connect with Salesforce.org
- Like Salesforce.org on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SalesforceOrg
- Follow @SalesforceOrg on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SalesforceOrg
- Read the Salesforce.org blog: https://www.testforce.org/blog